Map of the places of the VI Meeting 2006 of the Club Panerai
Viareggio (Lucca-Tuscany). Saturday, May 20th, 2006
Care of the hotel -I Pini-, managed by Claudio Salvini, in Lido di Camaiore (Lucca)
(Hotel -I Pini-, Via Roma no. 43, tel. 0039/0584-66103 and fax 0039/0584-66104, Lido di Camaiore-Lucca), will be held the VI Meeting 2006 of the Club Panerai, the yearly meeting of the Panerai’s watches owners, reserved only to the people registered in this site.
- Thursday, 18th and Friday, May 19th 2006
During the whole day, arrival at the hotel -I Pini- and accomodation.
- Friday, May 19th, 2006
H. 14,30, starting from the hotel, visit to the Naval Museum in La Spezia;
H. 20,30, rendez-vous at the hotel for going, for the dinner, to the restaurant -Marechiaro- in Viareggio.
- Saturday, May 20th, 2006
H. 9,00, with an hired bus and the driver, will visit the HQ of the Commandos of the Italian Navy, located in Le Grazie (La Spezia), for their yearly meeting of the veterans of the Commandos, the Special Unit entitled just to Teseo Tesei Com. Sub. In. -T. Tesei, ideator in the 1935 with Elios Toschi, just of the -Siluro a Lenta Corsa/Slow Speed Torpedo- and nicknamed from the same Teseo Tesei -Maiale/Pig-.
(See the Technical Data of the Maiale/Pig-)
(Above) The Slow Speed Torpedo or Maiale/Pig, exposed in Taormina (Sicily)
Photo of the whole group made by Jay Pulli-Usa, just in Bocca di Serchio with Emilio Bianchi, during the V Meeting 2005
H. 13,00 lunch in a restaurant in Cà di Mare (La Spezia);
H. 16,00 come-back to the hotel;
H. 17,00 meeting of the participants, for the (private with some display availables) exhibition of the one’s Panerai watches and instruments;
H. 20,00 end of the meeting, then dinner in the hotel with the wines offered by the Zonin Group.
- Sunday, May 21st, 2006
H. 9,00 breakfast in the hotel and free whole day, for the participants to go, for example, to the beach;
Greetings and rendez-vous for all the people again here in Viareggio, for Saturday 21st May 2007 at the VII Meeting of the Club.
- Hotel. Single room, bed and breakfast, Euro 65.00 per day and per room;
- Hotel. Double room, bed and breakfast, Euro 100.00 (or Euro 85.00 if it is for single use) per day and per room;
- Hotel. Triple room, bed and breakfast, Euro 130.00 per day and per room;
- Dinner care of the Restaurant, max Euro 35.00 per person, Friday 19th;
- Trip with an hired Bus and the driver, max Euro 25.00 per person, with the lunch in the Resturant and the dinner in the Hotel, max Euro 30.00-35.00 per person, Saturday 20th.
- The programme may change, in this case all the participants will be informed asap;
- The prices don’t include all are not already illustrated in the programme;
- It’s possible to bring with yourself, wifes, girl-friends, lovers etc., that may spend the days of Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st, for visiting Viareggio or, simply, going to the beach;
- The visit of Saturday 20th morning, is reserved only to male people, because the reserved bus is with 18 seats only;
- Every of the rooms of the hotel has a little safe and the animals are also admitted.
- In case of no more room availables, the accomodation will be effectued in an hotel of the same category.
For organizing reasons, we suggest to all the interested people to reserve the hotel within Sunday, 7th May 2006, writing the terms of your participation and the number of the people, both for the dinner and both, above all, for the visit in Le Grazie of Saturday 20th.
The official mask of the city (1931), -Burlamacco-
How to reach us:
a) For those whom arrive by plane.
From the international airport -G. Galilei- of Pisa, take the train for Pisa Centrale (km 3) and then, take another train for the La Spezia-Genoa-Turin’s direction, for Viareggio (km 20). Arrived in Viareggio, take a taxi for the hotel (km 3) I Pini, Via Roma no. 43, Lido di Camaiore;
b) For those whom arrive by train.
Station of Viareggio, on the Rome-Pisa/La Spezia-Genoa-Turin’s or Florence-Viareggio’s direction. Arrived in the station, take a taxi for the hotel (km 3) I Pini, Via Roma no. 43, Lido di Camaiore.
Attention, in Italy, before taking the train, coming and come-back, you have to punch the ticket in the little yellow boxes collocated in the station, otherwise there is the fine, Euro 25.00 per person;
c) For those whom arrive by motorway.
Exit Viareggio of the railways Firenze-Mare (Sea) A-11 (Florence- Lucca/Viareggio) and Genoa-Livorno A-12. Exit Viareggio and then, go to Lido di Camaiore, take Via del Fortino and, finally, take Via Roma until the no. 43 of the hotel I Pini.
List of the participants:
Emilio Bianchi (S.L.C.'s Operator and Italian Gold Medal) and Omeris Arpesella (Gamma's Swimmer);
1) Claudio Salvini, in the past officer of the Italian Navy and now manager of the hotel -I Pini-, Lido di Camaiore-Italy, collector;
2) Piero Lapiana, club panerai’site international p. r., Viareggio-Italy, collector;
3) Marco Mancini, club panerai’site webmaster, Viareggio-Italy, passionate;
4) Ricciardo Canova, club panerai’site ideator, Forte dei Marmi-Italy, collector;
5) Umberto Panzeri, Rolex’s authorized assistance centre, Viareggio-Italy, watchmaker;
6) Marco Aspi, Marina di Pietrasanta-Italy, collector;
7) Vanni Chiozzi, Brescia-Italy, collector;
8) Ermes Dionisio, Tarcento-Italy, collector;
9) Volker Wiegmann, Germany, collector;
10) Silvio Salvi, Switzerland, collector;
11-12) Simona Di Stefano and Benedetta Alessandro, Calimala, Florence-Italy, passionates;
13) Diego Gabathuler, Switzerland, collector;
14) Mario Paci, Panerai Sistemi-Calzoni/Kollmorgen's Project Engineer, Florence-Italy, collector;
15) Fausto Bulleri, Empoli-Italy, collector;
16) Simone Sgreccia, Ancona-Italy, collector;
17) Galo Valdès Marin, Spain, collector;
18) Graham Denton, England, collector;
19) Eng Tai, Usa, collector;
20) Filippo Dati, Viareggio-Italy, passionate;
21) Luciano Rinaldi, Santa Croce sull'Arno-Italy, collector;
22) Jacopo Vannini, Manifatture Firenze, Florence-Italy, collector;
23) Mirko Zaia, 1st Warrant Officer of the Commandos Unit, Com.Sub.In.-T. Tesei, of the Italian Navy, Torre del Lago Puccini-Italy, passionate.
- If you want to see both the special t-shirt, realized by Volker Wiegmann, Germany, just for the V Meeting 2005, Click here (in .pdf format and 63kb) and both the other special t-shirt, Paneristi Chapter Viareggio-Italy, created also by Volker Wiegmann, Germany, Click here (in .pdf format and 27.1kb).
- If you want to see the page with the photos of the V Meeting, Click here.
The invitation will be sent also to Mr. Angelo Bonati-C.E.O., to Mrs. Carla Salicini-International Public Relations, O. Panerai-Milan and also to the staff of the two Boutiques Panerai of Florence and Portofino (Genoa).
We thanks both the HQ O. Panerai-Milan and both the editorial office Argò-Rome for sending us, respectively, some gadgets and reviews.
The (Dream) Team of the Club Panerai, from the left to the right:
Marco Mancini, Ricciardo Canova and Piero Lapiana say thank you to all the people will take part to the VI Meeting.
IV International Artiglio Award, Viareggio, June 2007: Click here
Watch, distribution by La. Fo. Ce. Milan, with the brand T. C. M. (Terra Cielo Mare, i. e. Earth Sky Sea), dedicated to the famous Artiglio's School (1930's) of Viareggio, for Scuba and Helmet Divers and called Palombaro, i. e. just Helmet Diver.
- Saturday 30th September 2006, P Day 5 in Munich (D);
- Saturday 19th May 2007, VII Meeting Club Panerai in Viareggio (I).