Saturday 19th May 2007, care of the Hotel -I Pini-, in Lido di Camaiore
(Lucca-Tuscany), has been held the VII Meeting of the Club Panerai,
reserved only to the members of the Club, with the following programme:
- Thursday 17th, h. 20. Rendez-vous care of the hotel and, then, dinner;
- Friday 18th, h. 17. Rendez-vous care of the hotel and visit, with an hired minibus, to the -old farm house- in Bocca di Serchio (km 15), secret training centre, during the second world war, of the Commandos of the, at that time, Royal Italian Navy. Then, dinner (sea food) care of the the restaurant -Marechiaro- in Viareggio (km 3);
- Saturday 19th, h. 9. Rendez-vous care of the hotel and visit, with an hired minibus, to the HQ of the Italian Navy's Commandos Unit, -Com.Sub.In., T. Tesei-, housed in Le Grazie (near La Spezia). Then local lunch inside the Italian Navy's Sub-Officiers Circle (Euro 15.00) near the -Arsenale Navale- in La Spezia and, in the early afternoon, come-back in the hotel for the private exhibition (i. e. without the displays) and, then, dinner, this year with the wines offered by the Azienda Agricola Bruni housed in Fonteblanda (Grosseto/Tuscany.)
- Hotel booking (Within fri. 4/27/2007):
Claudio Salvini, email@example.com (Object: Meeting Club Panerai 2007);
Single room, b/b, Euro 80.00 per day;
Double room, b/b, Euro 110.00 per day per room;
Double room-single use, b/b, Euro 90.00 per day per room
Triple room, b/b, Euro 140.00 per day per room;
Every room has the safe and the animals are allowed;
Will be not the public exhibition with the displays.
- Events booking (Within fri. 4/27/2007):
Piero Lapiana (thu. 17th dinner, fri. 18th visit + dinner and sat. 19th visit + lunch and/or dinner), firstname.lastname@example.org (Object: Meeting Club Panerai 2007);
Dinners of fri. 18th and of sat. 19th, Euro 35.00 each person per meal;
Hired minibus of fri. 18th and of sat. 19th, Euro 25.00 each person per day.
Viareggio view from the aeroplane (By Volker Wiegmann: "Blitzkrieg no. 2 of 3/2007").
How to reach us?
- For those whom arrive by plane.
From the international airport -G. Galilei- of Pisa, take the train for Pisa Centrale (km 3) and then, take another train for the La Spezia-Genoa-Turin’s direction, for Viareggio (km 20). Arrived in Viareggio, take a taxi for the hotel (km 3) I Pini, Via Roma no. 43, Lido di Camaiore.
- For those whom arrive by train.
Railway Station of Viareggio, on the Rome-Pisa/La Spezia-Genoa-Turin’s or Florence-Viareggio’s direction. Arrived in the station, take a taxi for the hotel (km 3) I Pini, Via Roma no. 43, Lido di Camaiore.
Attention, in Italy, before taking the train, both coming and both coming-back, you have to punch the ticket in the little yellow boxes collocated in the station, near the railways, otherwise there is the fine, Euro 25.00 per person.
- For those whom arrive by motorway.
Motorway Exit Viareggio in the direction Firenze-Mare (Sea) A-11 (Florence- Lucca/Viareggio) and Genova-Livorno A-12 (Genoa-Leghorn). Take the exit and then, go to Lido di Camaiore, take Via del Fortino and, finally, take Via Roma until the no. 43 of the hotel I Pini.
See the Press Info (in .pdf, italian language).
See also (B. Serchio) (Com.Sub.In.) and (Hotel) (E. Bianchi).
Photo-Reports by P. Lapiana-I and V. Chiozzi-I:
Saturday 19th. (Piero L.) and Saturday 19th (Vanni C.).
Photo-Report by V. Wiegmann-D:
Thursday 17th, Friday 18th, Saturday 19th (Com.Sub.In.) - (Hotel) and Sunday 20th (E. Bianchi).
Fully Photo-Report: (B. Serchio) (Com.Sub.In.) and (Hotel) (E. Bianchi)
35 people have been registrated to the VII Meeting.
We say thank you especially to the guests that will arrive from abroad, i. e. Volker-D, Ralph-D, Jens-D, Hagen-D, Diego-CH, Clift-USA and Graham-GB, and, of course, also to the -italian- guests, especially the 1stOfficier Mirko Zaia of the Italian Navy's Commandos.
We say thank you also to Carla Salicini and Camilla Gandino, of the Officine Panerai's HQ in Milan-I, for the promotional items sent us, given for free to all the guests.